Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality
optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the
optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical abberation.
Celestron also added the famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance
- High quality optics start with each lens and(or) mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used.
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission.
- 25mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20mm eye relief, 50o FOV.
- 1.25" star diagonal.
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects.
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance.
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level.
- Easy no-tool setup.
- The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images.